Having all the IT elements combined together, creates a strong technology infrastructure, which provides opportunities to develop an effective digital curriculum without limitations.
This saves time and reduces the risk of errors, while providing the right tools in the right areas of the school.
Redirect your IT investment into the classroom by removing the need to invest in server infrastructure.
By using a low-touch IT model, your school will no longer require as many hours of on-site support, saving on both time and chargeable IT labour.
1. ANYWHERE – ANYTIME, COLLABORATION
- Public cloud has ZERO hosting fees (vs.Private Cloud)
- Share work with students/teachers easily regardless of the file type
- Privacy compliant- put data is the correct cloud locations with ease
- Simple workflows to automate admin processes
2. DIGITAL CURRICULUM READY
- Makes BYOD enabling easy
- Opens up all MS and Google tools – so teachers are not limited and can deliver the curriculum they want
- Free Office for all – at home and at school
- Auto back up of all data
3. SINGLE SIGN ON
- ONE log on for everything in the cloud
- All cloud services/applications managed centrally – saving time
- One password and username – easily managed
4. IDENTITY CONTROL
- People’s school Identity is controlled by your SMS across all cloud services
- Student allocation to classes and required resources can be automated
- School data sync
- Saving staff/admin time
5. SAVING TIME
- No server replacement costs
- Service support costs reduced; no server to maintain; service support. Can be completed remotely a greater amount of the time
- Automation of processes reduces time taken to process administrative. Tasks at the school. Such as student entry and allocation of cloud services
- Removal of paid third party software